Heliocare Oral Capsules | 60caps
Expiry Date : 31.11.2026
Heliocare Oral, World’s First Oral Sunblock, has been extensively tested and researched at Harvard Medical School for more than 12 years for its safety and efficacy. Its findings are published in leading medical journals worldwide such as The Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. In Singapore, Heliocare Oral is also classified by HSA as a health supplement and widely recommended by doctors. In a recent study conducted in National Skin Centre, Singapore, 62% improvement in melasma was observed when compared to baseline in just 12 weeks.
Fernblock®, its key and main ingredient, has excellent antioxidant benefits that -
1. Reduce free radicals by up to 50%, preventing formation of hyperpigmentation caused by UV rays
2. Increases skin's resistance against sunburn and redness by 300%
3. Slows down skin aging by up to 55% through the inhibition of collagen depletion caused by UVA
4. Protects the entire skin surface and reaching the skin’s deepest layers, addressing limitations of topical sunscreen
5. Repairs existing damage in the cellular level, preventing cell mutation and premature skin aging.
6. Heliocare Oral protects the skin from the inside out, complementing your topical sunscreen. It does not replace the need of topical sunscreen, topical sunscreen is still your first line of defence against harmful UV rays.
Suitable for daily consumption for sun protection.
- -Orange color capsules
- -240mg per/capsule
- -Traditionally used for healthy skin
- -Main Active Ingredients: Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract
- -Keep below 30°C. Protect from light and moisture
Take one capsule once daily with water or juice before meal or two capsules if more than
ordinary sun exposure is expected.